Furry Friends Pet Services provides in-home pet sitting for dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, small rodents, horses, goats and fish. Other pets may be accepted upon request.
Basic pet sitting services include:
- An initial no-charge consultation visit to meet your pets and learn their routine
- Feeding and fresh water
- Walking or letting dogs out in a secured area
- Yard/litter box/cage clean-up as needed
- Tooth brushing if pet accepts it without showing aggression (brush & paste supplied by pet owner)
- Administration of medications
- Play time/snuggle time with your pet(s)
- Mail and newspaper collection daily
- Home security system operated
- Indoor/outdoor plants watered
- Indoor/outdoor lights turned on and off
- Blinds/shades drawn and opened daily
- Trash/recycling can brought to curb
Each visit lasts approximately 30 minutes.
The following services are available for an additional charge:
Additional Time – We are happy to spend additional “quality” time with your pet. This can include extra time at your home, a trip to a local park, etc.
Additional Consultation Visits – At client’s request to review instructions with sitter and/or to meet new sitters.
Baths – While on a pet sitting visit we can shampoo your dog, towel dry, and brush/comb the coat. Client supplies dog shampoo, brush/comb, and towels. Baths will only be given to dogs that do not show aggression toward it. I do not offer trimming or styling services.
Grooming – Upon request we will provide transportation to and from the groomer of your choice (drop off, and pick up). Please make the appointment and billing arrangements with your groomer prior to your vacation.
Vet Visits and Emergencies – We will provide transportation to and from your vet (or the nearest emergency hospital) in the event of an illness or emergency while your pet is in our care.
Earn Free Visits
Referral Program – Each time you refer a new client who books and pays for four or more visits, you receive one free 30-minute pet sitting visit!